i love how when rin speaks in japanese he sounds all tough and cool, but when he speaks in english he sounds like a such a soft spoken delicate flower
Fandom: Sherlock (TV)
Additional tags: Medieval/ Renaissance AU, Johnlock, masquerades, John finds a new lover at the masquerade.
"Your lover. He has hurt you badly, has he not?”
John remained silent.
"He is a fool, Jean. He does not deserve you. Laissez-le et suivez-moi.”
Also at ff.net
|Anonymous said: hello! please please pleaseee would you be able to (if you know any) a list of balletlock/rugbyjohn fics anything like that?|
Of course, this is one of my favourite AUs! There are quite a few WIPs happening also that I’ll add once they’re complete. I can rec them separately if you’re willing to read WIPs, I just don’t. These are not all rugbyjohn but they are all balletlock. As always, this is an ongoing list and will be added to as new fics are discovered. [11 fics]
- Act IV: Andante Grazioso by lemmonysnippets [AO3] 3.4k, teen - “Yes, well. He is bored and stifled with his boring life and his boring duties and his useless mother,” Sherlock explained, turning to face the blue eyes that were staring straight at him. “So he dreams of freedom and adventure in the form of a swan. And they dance together.”
- After the Dance by constellationqueen [AO3] 1.6k, explicit - Sherlock is a rising ballet star, working hard to get past auditions. John is his rugby captain boyfriend. Things get interesting when Sherlock wants to experiment.
- Aplomb by FivePips [AO3] 48k, mature - John Watson is a new physiotherapist for the Royal Ballet and Sherlock Holmes is a Principal Dancer. Aplomb refers to stability of the position.
- Am I Yours? by textsandscones [AO3] 1.6k, mature - Sherlock and John finally accept how much they’ve come to mean to one another, while helping each other weather the storms of school society.
- Pas de Deux by prettysailorsoldier [AO3] 12k, mature - When Sherlock gets banished to the Year 13 corridor, he finds himself with a new locker neighbor: John Watson, the enigmatic captain of the rugby team whom the teachers love and girls swoon at the sight of, but Sherlock isn’t charmed. Not in the slightest.
- His First Bow by TheTalentedMrHolmes [AO3] 1.5k, explicit - Sherlock’s just finished his first professional performance, but his high is sobered by his suspiciously absent boyfriend.
- Studio 4 by JohnlockTheDoctor [AO3] 3.2k, explicit - John’s the rugby captain and Sherlock likes ballet. An unusual friendship that gets them sprawled out on a studio floor.
- Luminous by beautifullyheeled [AO3] 526, general - Sherlock never properly shines until he has his other half, his partner, his conductor of light.
- Many Things by iamaqualady [AO3] 499, general - Watson’s bringing his girl to practice, or, at least, that’s what the boys think.
- Ballet and Baths by kittensandcake [AO3] 2.1k, teen - Sherlock gets soaked in a downpour as he comes back from ballet practice, and his good doctor has to take care of him.
- Grand Jeté by therunawaypen [AO3] 735, general - Ballet is always something John admired, though it was never something he had been allowed to do. But watching his niece at her ballet lesson brings a new opportunity when John meets the dance school’s owner, one Sherlock Holmes.